Sunday 23 November 2008

Sunday Excitement

I was pretty annoyed last night to find that Kristen Hersh is playing in London tonight and it's sold out, why the hell hadn't I noticed she was playing earlier. Anyway after some hurried and frantic e-mailing and with great thanks to Billy Kristen's manager I have blagged a guest list place (Not so much blag as I'm a member of cashmusic http://kristinhersh.cashmusic.org/ but it was good he could sort me out at the last minute). I also really have the most fantastic wife in the world who didn't mind me springing this on her at the last minute, despite a lack of sleep last night (thanks Cath). So I'm off to the borderline tonight and I'm (very) excited.
More tommorow (with photos)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Enjoy, and thanks for amusing things