Wednesday 24 December 2008

Xmas has started

I'm not on call anymore woohooo, I celebrated this by drinking too much wine last night and now have the head to prove it. Catherine's Dad arrived from Holland last night to stay with us for a few days over Xmas, it will be nice to have him around he's good company and Emma will really enjoy having her grandad around over the festive period. So I'm in my final few hours at work, finish at 2.30pm until the 5th of January, then despite my best efforts I still need to go to a shop and buy a present (there's always one left on Xmas eve isn't there) then it's just wrapping to do and I think we're sorted. Present report and some festive pics will follow in the next day or two.
Hope you all have a fantastic Christmas and successful new year.

No comments: