Friday 23 January 2009

Tweet Tweet

I'm not sure how many of you will of heard of Twitter, but I would encourage you to join. Twitter basically is microblogging, each post made to Twitter is intended to be a short statement of what you are doing, or thinking about or a quick link to something interesting you have seen. It's also an extremely good way of getting (very up to date) news feeds on things that interest you. I was unsure of how useful or interesting it would be when I first started using it in December but I have to say I am hooked now and think its a very useful and very interesting tool, where I blog on here about once a week, I post on twitter multiple times per day.
Take a look and see what you think, Twitter is at http://www.twitter.com and I am at http://www.twitter.com/brettcarr when you have signed up you can select to follow me and then you will automaticallyt see all my updates. Apparently Stephen Fry will be talking about it on Friday Night with Jonathan Ross tonight.

No comments: